Recipe: Rocket, Feta and Mushroom Pizza (with a yogurt base!)
Super easy and healthy pizza recipe.
1 cup natural Greek yogurt
1 cup sifted plain flour
1 tablespoon rosemary
Salt (to taste)
1/4 cup tomato paste
3 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon mixed herbs
salt and pepper (to taste)
1 cup, thinly slice mushroom
1/2 cup crushed feta
1 cup rocket
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Chilli flakes (optional)
1. Fold together all the dough ingredients in a bowl, making sure its all incorporated well. Set aside for 20-30 minutes in a warm place.
2. Mix together all the sauce ingredients.
3. Preheat oven to 200 degrees, Celsius
3. Roll out dough, as desired. I prefer it thin. Sprinkle it with flour if its too sticky to handle.
4. Place dough on baking tray and bake for ten minutes.
5. After baking and allow it to cool slightly, then spread sauce. Sprinkle the toppings (bar the rocket). Bake for another 30 minutes.
6. Once out of the oven, sprinkle rocket and serve!