Cinnamon Popcorn | Recipe
We went to Costco the other week looking for onsies and I came out with bulk spinach, mushrooms, cinnamon and razers....For the past week I have been throwing mushrooms and spinach into anything I could. I finally finished the last of the spinach yesterday so today I started on the cinnamon and came up with this sweet, easy snack. It warm and sweet and the butter adds a subtle salty hit.
1 cup popcorn kernels
100 grams butter
3/4 cup caster sugar
1. Pop the kernels in your preferred method (I like putting it in a brown paper bag and microwaving it)
2. In a large pot, melt the butter
3. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon
4. Once the butter is melted, mix in a third cup of the sugar cinnamon mixture. Allow it to simmer for a minute
5. Take off the heat and mix in the popcorn.
6. Transfer to a large bowl and mix in the remaining sugar cinnamon mixture until all the popcorn is covered
7. Enjoy it warm!