Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Balls (No Bake!) | Recipe
Four ingredients. No baking. Ready in an hour. Chocolate. I feel like that’s all the introducing this recipe needs but for those of you who need more convincing this dessert came out of deciding to make a dessert last minute for a movie night in (We watched Home, there were no kids present at this movie night yet the movie was enjoyed by all. Don’t judge my kiddie movie tastes!) and with an only an hour to whip something up. And although these are pretty enough to serve to guest it’s also something you can easily whip up yourself if you are having a sugar craving. And it’s so rich that one ball will be enough to satisfy any chocoholic sweet tooth. It’s also a pretty adaptable recipe, you can replace the chocolate cream biscuits with any kind of biscuit or even something else entirely (strawberries and cream anyone?).
Makes 18 balls
500 grams cream cheese
300 grams chocolate cream biscuits, crushed
1 cup icing sugar
150 grams dark chocolate
1. Put the cream cheese in the microwave for about 30 seconds, I find this makes it easier to work with.
2. Mix the cream cheese with a beater until smooth.
3. Mix in icing sugar
4. Fold in the crushed biscuits
5. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and make it into ball using your hand. Repeat this mixture until mixture is finished. Refrigerate while you prepare the next step.
6. Double boil the chocolate until melted down
7. Coat all your cheesecake balls with the chocolate.
8. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.